I was really gutted after finishing this documentary because it didn’t turn out like I wanted it to. I had intended for it to be quite funny using the footage of the manager, Viv, watching his team to contradict everything he says in his interviews, for example, (managers voice over)“as a manager, you’ve got to keep a cool head” then show him going mental and cursing at the game, pretty typical of this particular manager. It turns out Viv didn’t feel like being too vocal during this game, perfect timing for him to put a sock in it. It wasn’t just that, I had left myself with so little time to edit, I couldn’t add any kind of effects, filters, or music. I got some good shots and the football footage looked awesome in the rain, it’s just a shame I didn’t have more time to use it to its full potential. I also wanted to use some of the footage I got from the showers, blanking out the nudity with the players faces laid on top of it, which I think would have been quite funny. As the time I had drew to an end I had no other option but to arrange all the shots in order so it was presentable. In the end all that came of the documentary was a viewing of an average Saturday’s football match, ok if you really like to watch football, but it’s not got any story behind it and serves no purpose.
1 comment:
Even though the film wasn't as you intended it is still very watchable. Again there are no links, logos or photos.
Post a Comment